Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

So stressed out

honeyxxhoneyxx Posts: 65 Boards Initiate
Hi everyone i really need someone to be there for me i have no one to turn to:( im suffering very severely and tramatically from mental health problems. I have very severe anxiety and depression. Im very paranoid aswel :( everything seems to be triggering me today even small things. I cant seem to handle anyone giving me advice on what to do or telling me what to do as ive tried a lot of different things to sort my life out and everything has failed so when someone suggests something its reminds me how hard ive tried and im trying and reminds me of how much pain i am actually in and it sets me off so much i struggle to cope . I am ultra sensitive atm. I just need someone to be there and listen without trying to fix it or suggest anything i can do or trying to find out more about my life :(. I open up with time when people dont ask me things as that sets me off aswel.   ❤

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Hey, I'm so sorry to hear this Barbara. It sounds like you're really miserable right now :( I'm here to listen and so are others, and I won't throw advice or questions at you unless you ask. Sending hugs buddy <3
  • honeyxxhoneyxx Posts: 65 Boards Initiate
    Aww thank you so much and thank u for listening to me its just so hard feeling this way😢 its so hard going through it on my own ive got so much on my mind causing me to feel this way😢 im trying so hard to stay strong and keep myself from worrying but its hard. thank you so much hugs to you to  ❤
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    @barbaraxx No need to say thanks at all xo Aw, I really sympathise <3
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Sorry you’re feeling like that @barbaraxx

I get that sometimes we just wanna be listened to - really helpful to take a step back from the overwhelming stuff sometimes - by sharing it with someone else 

Though advice is sometimes really helpful — sometimes not. Cause It does feel like people want to fix us straight away. But obviously not that easy & makes it seems like we haven’t tried hard enough or haven’t tried everything 

Hugs x
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • CarolineVCarolineV Posts: 133 The Mix Convert
    Hi Barbara

It's great to see you posting, and I'm sorry that things seem tough for you right now. 

We're always here for you to chat about how you're feeling, I'm wondering if you have any other support right now? Have you been able to talk to a friend, or a professional like your GP?

I also wanted to let you know about our Support Circle chats-they happen once a week on a Tuesday evening in our chat room, and they give you some dedicated time to talk about how you're feeling and get peer support. If you're interested you can check the Live Chat Announcements to find out when the next one is.

Sending love
    Caroline