Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Wanting to hurt someone

Sholay09Sholay09 Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
Hello I am having some thoughts of wanting to harm someone in which I do not really mean to because I am sick and tired of everyone not understanding other people's issues like anger issues and other problems and when they say that the world is as as it is when the world should change for the better and I am not asking people or the world to be perfect but I just want no more violence, war, people telling others what to do with their own lives and bodies, no more negatives, no more pain and suffering and I think some more too I would not like in this world anymore like birth defects or disabilities sorry to say this as I do not want to end up offending anybody but I just wish that some people were not born with disabilities because it would be nice if everyone would be more independent and be able to do more things for themselves. I really need help please as it is getting out of control.

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Hi :) I’m confused on why you’re preaching on no more violence but the title says you want to hurt someone. Sorry if I’ve miss understood soemwhere
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Sholay09Sholay09 Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
    Sorry Shaunie for putting that I wanted to hurt someone and then put I want no more violence at the end of it I am just so upset and frustrated at the moment and I think also confused too. I do want no more violence and I do want to change to be a better person and not want to feel like hurting someone anymore but I only would change once things get more better for me like I would be allowed to make all types of decisions like smoke if I wanted to or do other things sometimes in which involves risks. So again sorry for what I put.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited January 2019
    It’s okay. I guess sometimes I get angry that I feel like hurting someone but wouldn’t say I am a violent person and it’s okay to get those thoughts and be angry. I think everyone does at point. As long as dont actually hurt someone. 

Sometimes I want more control in how the world works and sad about all the suffering and want more control over my body ect but then I think about all the things I can control. And I think about the positive side of some things, I see negatives in, as I find there is always some. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley