We’d love to ask you a few questions about your preferences when it comes to services and your experience with them. This will help us when it comes to shaping what our support looks like in the future. Please take our short survey for your chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher.

30/12/18

AbigailAbigail Carer/musicianPosts: 527 Extreme Poster
Hey everyone,

Support Chat and General Chat are both on tonight, from 8-9:30pm. Better late than never.

Support chat: A place to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment. Amy and Tash will be modding.

General chat: A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. Hallie and Leanne will be modding.
 
*****
You can find the 'join' links on this page once the sessions open. When you click 'join', you'll be taken through to our lobby area, from which you can access all the open rooms.
 
Please refer to our FAQ if you have any questions during the session. If you have a question you can't find an answer for, the moderators will be there to help you out.

We ask that everyone keeps to one room at a time as being in both can cause some confusion. You can click 'close' in the top right menu to leave a room.
Some people think i am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking

Comments

  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Fanatical Poster
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AbigailAbigail Carer/musician Posts: 527 Extreme Poster
    One of the mods in the chat last night asked me to does that answer the question?
    Some people think i am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking
    Hann
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 3,508 Ultimate Poster
    edited December 2018
    Abigail said:
    One of the mods in the chat last night asked me to does that answer the question?
    Or did you ask them and then they asked you lol? Cause confused aswell, I keep thinking you’re a mod or something as posted before aha
    Kindness begins from the understanding that we all struggle.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Fanatical Poster
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The MixThe Mix Staff team Posts: 1,985 Moderator
    Thanks @Abigail - we forgot to post this on the day! Apologies everyone. Holiday brain...

    Mike & the team
    We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
  • AuroraAurora Part of the furniture Posts: 11,713 Part of the furniture
    The Mix said:
    Thanks @Abigail - we forgot to post this on the day! Apologies everyone. Holiday brain...

    Mike & the team
    I think it's good getting the community involved in the little things like this, kind of like post of the month, we get other users in the community to start them. I know personally, if I've been asked to do POTM or another thread from a moderator in the community, it's made me personally feel more involved, have that responsability, feel like a VIP member ;) Etc. 

    I know were all used to the moderator doing the chat thread, but their have been previous years were the users have been asked to do it, and I wreckon that's a great way to keep the community going and involved, etc. If you get where I'm coming from guys. 

    So Abi, thank you! 
    BubblesGoesBooThe Mix
  • AuroraAurora Part of the furniture Posts: 11,713 Part of the furniture
    And if anyone is struggling to figure out who the moderators are, their little user quote/title will always have 'staff team' or 'moderator' written under them, or something related to being a moderator. 
    The Mix
  • The MixThe Mix Staff team Posts: 1,985 Moderator
    Aurora said:
    The Mix said:
    Thanks @Abigail - we forgot to post this on the day! Apologies everyone. Holiday brain...

    Mike & the team
    I think it's good getting the community involved in the little things like this, kind of like post of the month, we get other users in the community to start them. I know personally, if I've been asked to do POTM or another thread from a moderator in the community, it's made me personally feel more involved, have that responsability, feel like a VIP member ;) Etc. 

    I know were all used to the moderator doing the chat thread, but their have been previous years were the users have been asked to do it, and I wreckon that's a great way to keep the community going and involved, etc. If you get where I'm coming from guys. 

    So Abi, thank you! 

    This is great feedback. We could probably get you guys more involved with that stuff than we currently do, so we'll keep this in mind. Thanks @Aurora. :)

    Mike & the team 
    We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Fanatical Poster
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The MixThe Mix Staff team Posts: 1,985 Moderator
    Meggles said:
    I like how no mods are addressing the fact she was rude about s simple question of curiosity 🙃
    The message didn't read rudely (at least not for me). A little blunt perhaps, but not rude. :) 

    Mike & the team
    We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Fanatical Poster
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The MixThe Mix Staff team Posts: 1,985 Moderator
    Meggles said:
    The Mix said:
    Meggles said:
    I like how no mods are addressing the fact she was rude about s simple question of curiosity 🙃
    The message didn't read rudely (at least not for me). A little blunt perhaps, but not rude. :) 

    Mike & the team
    It came across rude to me and I'm not ok with it
    No personal attacks were made, no names were called, and there was no aggression. As I said, it sounded a little blunt, but there are no rules against bluntness. The post is fine. :) I'm closing this thread now.

    Mike & the team
    We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
This discussion has been closed.