Yay Friday

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical PosterPosts: 5,042 The Mix Elder
Hey folks,

So it's that time of the week where we share our weekend plans..

Busy weekend for me and after today I'm off work for 5 days yay

Saturday is friend times and also Sunday is friend time. Can't wait.

What you lovely lot getting up too?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Posts: 1,688 Postholic
    Unfortunately I’m having to stay of college today which really isn’t helpful but not a lot I can do 
    tomorrow I’m hoping if I get paid tdoday I can get the rest of Christmas shopping finished and then looking after my niece tomrrow night and possibly Christmas shopping again Sunday 
    You have a purpose.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,197 Mega Poster
    I'm having a relaxing weekend before heading back to work on Monday (yay!) I have finished all my Christmas shopping so get to avoid the weekend rush :) today im meeting up with a friend, tomorrow im seeing the grandparents before Christmas and making a gingerbread house with my nephew, and sunday I have no plans so we'll see what happens :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 4,682 Supreme Poster
    Today am going to town to get few presents. But waiting for my sister to come home so I can use the bus card🙃. But feel rough 😓. Then I have work on the weekend and well that is going to be a horrible busy weekend. 😭
    " Shout out to everyone making progress that no one recongises because you never let anyone see your darkest moments. You've been silently winning battles and transforming yourself. Be proud of every step you're making in the right direction. Keep going cause you've got this" 🌸🌸❤️
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Posts: 1,283 Fanatical Poster
    Today I just chilled and watched elf with my partner. I spent most of it setting up my partners old phone because mine got pickpocketed last night haha

tomorrow i'm shopping for food so wish me luck with how busy it will be 😂

Sunday not sure yet will probably just chill :) xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"I will make you believe you are lovely!" ~ TOP

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Fanatical Poster
    The user and all related content has been deleted.