We're currently updating and consolidating our community guidelines, so you might see a few changes and things being moved to more relevant places. We're not changing how things currently work, just making sure what's written is accurate and up to date.

Chats tonight (Tuesday 04/12/18)

The MixThe Mix Staff teamPosts: 1,849 Moderator
Morning everyone,

Tonight, we have a few chats running, all from 8-9:30pm.

Women & Men-only Chats: Places to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment with people of a similar gender identity. Non-binary and non-conforming folks, you're welcome in whichever space you're most comfortable.

Eddy will be modding Men-only, and Imogen & Amy will be modding Women-only.

General Chat: A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. Stephanie & Carolyn will be modding.

You can find the 'join' links on this page once the sessions open. When you click 'join' for a session, you'll be taken through to our lobby area, from which you can access all the open rooms.

Please refer to our FAQ if you have any questions during the session. If you have a question you can't find an answer for, the moderators will be there to help you out.

It's best to keep to one room at a time. You can click 'close' in the top right menu to leave a room.

Have a good one,
Mike :)

We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.

Comments

• Kasa2103Kasa2103 United KingdomPosts: 505 Extreme Poster
    Can we trust Eddy to turn up to Men Only so we can actually have seperate chats? I don't know. 😂😂😂😉😉
    You don`t have to feel like a wasted space. You are original. Cannot be replaced.
  • LaineLaine Horse hugger Posts: 1,122 Fanatical Poster
    That's mean Kasa lol

Looking forward to GC, always love Carolyn :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"So wake me up when it's all over, when I'm wiser and I'm older" ~ Avicii

"
    All I do is sit and think about you If I choose then I lose.
    Distract my brain from the terrible news
    It's not living if it's not with you" ~ The 1975

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
    Millie2787
    It's a joke and the truth
    You don`t have to feel like a wasted space. You are original. Cannot be replaced.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 4,861 Supreme Poster
    Kasa, most mods are volunteers who are giving up their free time to do these chats, just saying. :)
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Laine
    I know. And I was just telling the truth. End of 
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 4,861 Supreme Poster
    hmm...

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "