We're currently updating and consolidating our community guidelines, so you might see a few changes and things being moved to more relevant places. We're not changing how things currently work, just making sure what's written is accurate and up to date.

Hi, my name is VioletDragan!

Hi there! My name is Violet and I am currently a Canadian teacher living and working here in London. Lately things have felt a bit heavy and I've been trapped in a negative cycle of thoughts/feelings and thought a friendly, free service as this would help me out quite a bit. Looking forward to meet some of you in the discussion posts. :) 

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 2,900 Mega Poster
    Heyy. Welcome. Sorry to know you have been struggling:( Am sure you will find this place friendly and hopefully helpful & supportive! 

All the best
    x
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton 🌸🌸
    VioletDragan
  • MikeMike Posts: 1,243 Moderator
    Welcome welcome, Violet! Awesome to have you. Just a heads up that we're a UK-based service for 13-25s, so any folks you meet here are likely to be in that demographic. :) 
    The risk is entirely different to the fear.
    VioletDragan
  • VioletDraganVioletDragan Posts: 8 Newbie
    Of course! I am in London, U.K. so that's just fine with me.  :) :)