Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

It's Friday!!

LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru

Hey guys it's that time of that week again where we share our weekend plans. 

I'm just chilling here until I sadly have to go home Sunday, it's been nice though and I'm super grateful 💕 

What are you up to?  

Sharing is caring 💗

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    well today I was meant to be packing but that hasn't happened :lol:  been replying to my letters instead and doing some cleaning up :)

tomorrow and sunday im working :'(  but will hopefully get a bit of packing in :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    Today, Sophie was awarded a trading account with Amazon for her jewellery! I'm mighty proud of her and especially that she's been doing it all on her own merit. =)

Meanwhile today, I'm battling to get well again from this dreadful cellulitis which my visiting doctor said this afternoon she would be maing full investigations and referred me to a vascular surgeon. No change in anbiotics; I've been feeling better and this afternoon for the first time since last spring I lit a log fire in our woodburning stove. Lovely! All the nicer for putting a kettle on for a lovely pot of afternoon tea. And, being home in England. :+1:
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    That reminds me @BubblesGoesBoo
    I should pack tomorrow 😂

@Floxy
    Sounds lovely!  Super glad you're improving x always lovely to hear you're doing well.  Keep us updated 💕

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Friday night. Pissed up. Banging. Could do with some recreational pharmaceuticals though :)
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    Thanks @Laine -and you have a good weekend, too!
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Yesterday we took grandad out for breakfast , we like to get him out on a Friday so he dosent spend all the time in his house 

This weekend I shall be spending it with mumma bear catching up in lots of programs whilst snuggled under our blankets

Then I have a very busy week ahead:
    the first 3 days spent with young carers and co 
    monday I shall be on a team building day with pizza for lunch 
    Tuesday I shall be going to waterworld
    wedbesdsy I will be at a planning day 
    And Then the Rest off the week will Be spent revising for my English resit which is the week I return to college 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.