Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Trigger Warning Self Harm

casscubcasscub Posts: 138 The Mix Convert
So its taken a lot for me to post this so please don't judge me. 

I suffer with self harm and have for 6 years. And in the last week and a bit things have got really bad. I had to go to hospital last Friday because of what I did and how bad it was then got rushed to hospital on Monday this week after I was found. So yeah things are really not going well. I am not at risk now I am safe I just need to rant and guess get everything off my chest really. 

Sorry

Casscub
"Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose" 
Lyndon B.Johnson 

Comments

• PuffinEthicsPuffinEthics Posts: 74 Budding Regular
    Hi @casscub

I'm really sorry to hear you've been going through a tough time.

It must be difficult to deal with it all, it's really positive that you feel like sharing. And we are here to listen. 

What is it that you'd like to get off your chest? 

You are welcome to share it hear with us. Are you getting any professional help following you're hospitalisation? 

We're glad to hear your safe now, we're here and we're listening. 

Thank you, 

- PuffinEthics 
  • casscubcasscub Posts: 138 The Mix Convert
    Hi @casscub

I'm really sorry to hear you've been going through a tough time.

It must be difficult to deal with it all, it's really positive that you feel like sharing. And we are here to listen. 

What is it that you'd like to get off your chest? 

You are welcome to share it hear with us. Are you getting any professional help following you're hospitalisation? 

We're glad to hear your safe now, we're here and we're listening. 

Thank you, 

- PuffinEthics 
    Hi @PuffinEthics

I just feel so helpless i really do and like i dont matter to anyone. Twice this week i've been found barely concious in the girls toilets. And both time have been dissociation that has caused it.

I wasn't hospitalised over night i was for about 10 hours whilst being assessed. Then the same happened again today as i was hospitalised by ambulance again today (thursday) because i disassociated again and was found barely. So yeah things really are not great.

I just wish i knew what  my purpose was.

I am still safe.

Casscub
    "Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose" 
    Lyndon B.Johnson 
  • Invisible_meInvisible_me Posts: 139 The Mix Convert

Hello,

I can hear your struggles, and it seems like you are going round in a viscous circle and not getting any help?- Following frequent hospitalisations they really should do something? It might be worth starting from basics and going to the GP or someone else in a medical professional, almost saying you can't keep going round like this.

Are you in education at the moment?- if so, they;se normally some help you can get from there.

good to hear your currently safe.

In_me