Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Parents want me gone next time

SophJayne94SophJayne94 Posts: 45 Boards Initiate
My parents want me gone if I swear again I only do it the once because something bad happend and now I am getting punished for it they want me out of the house literally sat here in tears and feel so crap because of this don’t know what to do I really don’t. 
😭😭

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    I'm sorry you have such hardline parents. Are they super-religious?

In the meantime call any good friend and see if they can house you just in case, but your parents have house rules and if you are over 18 they have the right to ask you to leave. However, I doubt even the hardest of parents would ever throw their own child onto the streets.

You can get advice here: https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/

I'll be thinking of you, @SophJayne94

• Options
    Thank you all for your comments no they swear as much as I do so not really to sure what the problem is I am an adult at the end of the day and I will be moving out next year anyway as got my own house 
  • Options
    Thank you all for your comments no they swear as much as I do so not really to sure what the problem is I am an adult at the end of the day and I will be moving out next year anyway as got my own house 
    Congratulations you already have your own house to move to! That is truly great. It's strange though that parents can have such double standards, but many do for such is life. 

Perhaps when all seems happy and they're not complaining, you could ask what exactly is wrong. Sometimes, just laying your hand over a parent's hand conveys more meaning and maybe then they will open up.

The older parents become, the more needy they become.

Feel welcome to pm me. :)

• Options
    Exactly my brother is moved out already so when I go they won’t have anyone so you think they wouldn’t want to push me further so looking forward to being me and doing what I actually want to do in my own space.
    From that day I can’t start living my life not the life they want me to be in at the moment which is a sad reality really.
  • Options
    I do feel for you though my own parents are dead, at one time they were brutal. But maybe, one day, yours will come to you and say sorry. Only why they are pushing you away is known only to them so in which case, it's best to let them be. Sad or not, your parents have dug their own hole. But you are not living their lives, but your precious own.

Once you get to move out to your own home, then the freedom you will experience will be awesome! =)  And if you ever want to remodel your own home, then there are plenty of good You Tube videos to get ideas and inspiration from.

It's great talking to you.