We're currently updating and consolidating our community guidelines, so you might see a few changes and things being moved to more relevant places. We're not changing how things currently work, just making sure what's written is accurate and up to date.

When there boards went down ...

AbigailAbigail Carer/musicianPosts: 504 Extreme Poster
I am not sure if it's just be but before the boards went down today (thursday) there was 4 reactions things promote, agree, hug and flag. Promote has gone. If others can see tell me i am wrong and to shut up or if your like me and you can't see then back me and i am not an idiot. 

When there boards went down ... 5 votes

I can see them
0% 0 votes
No i can't see them
100% 5 votes
Some people think i am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 2,906 Mega Poster
    Promote was gone before the boards went down. 
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton 🌸🌸
  • LabraBellLabraBell England, B68.Posts: 162 The Mix convert
    I've had someone promote my post before, but the option has never been available for me, even before the boards went down
    "You don't have to be that courageous, empathetic, good-natured person - you choose to be. That's who you are. Our choices are what define us, not the things that are inflicted on us."

-Mike

-=-=-=-=-

"Remember that you aren’t your emotions, Emma. You are what you do, and you’re doing all the right things."

-Paul, Childline
  • The MixThe Mix Staff team Posts: 1,849 Moderator
    Hey everyone!

Sorry for the confusion here! We did remove the promote option as it wasn't really working as we hoped it would to bump threads. The boards did go down Thursday evening, but everything is back up and running again. Let's hope it doesn't break again! 

- Aife
    We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.