Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Locking me out of my account

whiterabbit7whiterabbit7 Posts: 9 Confirmed not a robot
For some reason, when I try to log in to this site it often tells me that my username doesn't exist, then when I try to change the password it tells me my email address doesn't exist on this site either. Eventually, it lets me log on. I don't know why it does that, but it takes me so long to log in. I'm not logged in on any other device, I just find it really strange. Does anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• Options
    EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    Try clicking on dissuasion boards, then logging in, I have a similar issue were it will only log me into this account if I am on the discussion boards page. If you bookmark the discussion boards page it makes it easer to log in again :) 

The mods can tell you more about why this happens, as I'm not sure about the reason 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • Options
    TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hi @whiterabbit7

@Eyepatch and @aidan are correct. We have another area of The Mix's website that logs you into an area called 'Your Voices'. The login button looks the same as the discussion boards so it can be quite confusing! Like Eyepatch and Aidan have mentioned, if you go to the main discussion boards page each time you want to login, it should work this way. 

Let us know if that works for you :) 

- Aife 
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.