Home Introduce Yourself
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hi, my name is Ellen

Ellen53Ellen53 Posts: 2 Literally just got here
I've used this site before on occasion but have decided to create an account now because my depression seems to be coming back. I feel nothingness. I'm sat here with no motivation to do anything and just feel like crying. I've got friends and family but they all know what I go through and still i feel alone. I message my friends about it probably too much and I don't want to sound like a broken record to them. 
Sorry that this isn't the most positive introductory post :( 
Aifefadedangel

Comments

• ellyelly Posts: 10 Confirmed not a robot
    Hi Ellen. I'm sorry to read that you're feeling that way but I feel the same a lot of the time. It is hard when you feel like you can't properly turn to friends because they might not understand. 
    Let me know if you ever fancy a chat.
  • EyepatchEyepatch Smol Bean Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    It was very brave of you to make an account, you've already done the first step in helping yourself :) well done
    When you are feeling ready make a post about how you feel and we will support you 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 13,269 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hey! 
    Welcome

sorry to read why youre here though. we’d listen to you. Hope you find support here!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Literally just got here
    Welcome Ellen to our board. :)

I'm sorry you're having a struggle, but our friends and staff are enormously supportive so reach out for help whenever you need.

Best wishes,
    Mandy
  • MikeMike 🎧 LandaanPosts: 3,614 Community Manager
    Welcome welcome, Ellen! Every introduction is a positive one. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Want to join the community champions? Drop @TheMix a message!