Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

In need of teen friends?

RaynaS106RaynaS106 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi guys,

i'm new to this site and am not used to expressing my feelings quite well. I have a friend who encouraged me to do this recently, as I just made her aware yesterday of how emotionally conflicted I am and what sort of thoughts circulate my head most times of the day. She was surprised to hear that someone as loud and bubbly as I am would be undergoing emotional stress right now. I am going through this continuous cycle of loneliness and feeling so out of touch with the world. It became so easy to think I could end it all, and every day thse have been my continuous thoughts. On the way back from a trip with friends I realized I need to hold on, even for just a little longer, because no matter what I don't want to let go of what could have been, if that makes sense. Eventually I got tired of trying to hold on and I finally realized that I need support from people going through the same things. I am only 15 but I know for certain this isn't a phase. I just really want to be able to get to know more people undergoing the same things and maybe we culd help each other out? I know it's strange but I've never needed anything more. Get in touch if you ever want to talk please.

P.S: Only around the same age group. Thank you

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited August 2018
    Hey,

Sorry - im just replying to put bump your thread back up so more people see. I found it hiden a few posts down so dont think many have viewed

Sorry youre struggling. im 19 - dunno if youd consider that as same age group but can relate as im sure many others on here with your age can, in some way. And youre not alone in that sense. Hope you find support here 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Hiya,

Sorry to hear you’re going through that. I’m also 15 and always here if you need a chat x :)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • slowbow78slowbow78 Posts: 1 Just got here
    I'm 14 sorry to hear your going though that if you need any friends I'm here x
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    Hello, 

Everyone can go through hard times, bubbly or shy :)  I'm not a teenager anymore but I've never really been good at interacting with people my age so a lot of my friends are younger than me. Feel free to make a post or contact anyone here about what you are going through.
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • petal123petal123 Posts: 21 Boards Initiate
    Hey! I’m 17 and always here to help if you want anyone to talk to x