We have 1 place left for support circle on Tuesday evening. You can sign-up here.
We're currently updating and consolidating our community guidelines, so you might see a few changes and things being moved to more relevant places. We're not changing how things currently work, just making sure what's written is accurate and up to date.

Community Newsletter - May/June

The MixThe Mix Staff teamPosts: 1,699 Moderator
edited July 12 in Anything goes
Hey everyone,

Here's our community newsletter for May/June - https://mailchi.mp/9411fae05e06/community-newsletter-mayjune

If you're interested in getting involved in some of the fun things we have going on at The Mix such as suggesting a weekly challenge idea, submitting something for the newsletter or hosting a general chat, let us know over on this form.

Aife & Mike
We're @Aife@Mike and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.

Comments

• MegglesMeggles Unicorn. Posts: 848 Incredible Poster
    the answer to the riddle is a stamp. am i correct?
  • The MixThe Mix Staff team Posts: 1,699 Moderator
    Hey @Meggles that is correct! Congratulations  :)

- Aife
    We're @Aife@Mike and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 United KingdomPosts: 375 Rampant Poster
    Sorry if it is too late again but I want to help with one
    You don`t have to feel like a wasted space. You are original. Cannot be replaced.
    mrfrank
  • AifeAife Posts: 1,255 Moderator
    Hey Kasa, 

That's great to hear you'd like to be involved - thank you! I'll send you a PM shortly :) 

- Aife