Hi, my name is graceinthemiddle!

Something horrible has been happening in my life but now it’s coming to a close and I should be very happy but I feel worse than ever 
I’m confused 
FloxyMikeShaunie

Comments

• FloxyFloxy Miniposter DeiàPosts: 511 Extreme Poster
    Hell Grace. Welcome to our boards. :)

I'm sorry that you're feeling down and are a crossroads in your life, but you have come to the right place for encouragement and support, a lot of which the board already has some terrific articles. This section is on Mental Health:  http://www.themix.org.uk/mental-health

The Mix also has some lovely group chats. These can be either Support Circle which is on Sunday and Tuesday evenings, examples fully explained here:  https://community.themix.org.uk/discussion/3592526/support-circles-this-week-tuesday-10th-sunday-15th-july#latest

And also there are support chats, and general chat which is for light and friendly conversation. Details for these chats are found here:

Live Chat Announcements

To make a chat account is actually very simple. It only takes a minute. When in the evenings chats go 'live', go here and make a chat account.

I'm certain you will receive the help you need. I know it's rather late right now and most have gone to bed, but hang in here and from tomorrow onwards I'm sure some of my friends will be saying hello and welcoming you, too.

Best wishes,

Mandy

I'm driven by self doubt.
  • MikeMike Posts: 1,088 Moderator
    Welcome welcome, Grace! Glad you found us. :) I see Floxy has given you a super introduction.
    'Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?'

< 3

• AngelOfFaithAngelOfFaith Posts: 29 Cool Newbie
    Welcome to The Mix Grace. As @Floxy says, you've come to the right place for support👍
  • ShaunieShaunie An empath EnglandPosts: 1,374 Fanatical Poster
    Welcome. Hope you find support here
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us face, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.” ~ Marvin J Ashton