Idk

LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,331 Fanatical Poster
It kept coming up with this?

Comments

• AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 1,129 Fanatical Poster
    That's unusual, it looks like it's trying to say the servers are over capacity or something similar. I hope a mod sees this because it could mean anything to be honest :joy:
    3.6, not great, not terrible
    The Mix
  • The MixThe Mix Posts: 2,269 Community Managers
    Hey @Lostsense

Thanks for sending over that screenshot. I've not seen that message myself before. Has this happened before when you've tried to access the boards?

Sometimes clearing your browser cache can help in these situations. If it does happen again, try that and let us know if it doesn't work!

- Aife
    We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 4,682 Supreme Poster
    edited June 2018
    Saw this yesterday too. 
    Ended up being on a calander that was saying about the techical problems or something you had and when you resloved them  And the times in when most users are online on a graph In the last day , week and month (I think it was that)

(That was after i clicked on “service status” sorry probably shouldnt of been so noisy)
    " Shout out to everyone making progress that no one recongises because you never let anyone see your darkest moments. You've been silently winning battles and transforming yourself. Be proud of every step you're making in the right direction. Keep going cause you've got this" 🌸🌸❤️
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 4,682 Supreme Poster
    Lol not ‘noisy’ meant ‘nosey’
    " Shout out to everyone making progress that no one recongises because you never let anyone see your darkest moments. You've been silently winning battles and transforming yourself. Be proud of every step you're making in the right direction. Keep going cause you've got this" 🌸🌸❤️