We’d love to ask you a few questions about your preferences when it comes to services and your experience with them. This will help us when it comes to shaping what our support looks like in the future. Please take our short survey for your chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher.

Idk

LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,331 Fanatical Poster

Comments

• AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 894 Incredible Poster
    That's unusual, it looks like it's trying to say the servers are over capacity or something similar. I hope a mod sees this because it could mean anything to be honest :joy:
    The Mix
  • The MixThe Mix Staff team Posts: 1,985 Moderator
    Hey @Lostsense

Thanks for sending over that screenshot. I've not seen that message myself before. Has this happened before when you've tried to access the boards?

Sometimes clearing your browser cache can help in these situations. If it does happen again, try that and let us know if it doesn't work!

- Aife
    We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 3,508 Ultimate Poster
    edited June 2018
    Saw this yesterday too. 
    Ended up being on a calander that was saying about the techical problems or something you had and when you resloved them  And the times in when most users are online on a graph In the last day , week and month (I think it was that)

(That was after i clicked on “service status” sorry probably shouldnt of been so noisy)
    Kindness begins from the understanding that we all struggle.
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 3,508 Ultimate Poster
    Lol not ‘noisy’ meant ‘nosey’
    Kindness begins from the understanding that we all struggle.