Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Do you care about energy efficiency?

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Hey everyone,

We're interested to know how much you folks care about your carbon footprint. Most appliances have a 'European Energy Efficiency Rating' on the packaging. If you have no idea what I'm talking about right now, you've probably seen it before without realising. It looks like this:

b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.electricityprices.org.uk%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fhome-energy-efficiency-rating.gif&q=0&b=1&p=0&a=1

Probably quite obvious, but the higher the grade, the better the energy efficiency and the more 'green' that product is.

Whether you did or didn't know about this rating, we're interested to know how important it is for you to be eco-friendly when shopping for these kinds of products. Even if you haven't bought anything like this yet, feel free to let us know how you feel about it.

It would be awesome if you could fill out the poll and let us know any other thoughts below (e.g. any reasons why). :yes:

Thanks in advance!
Mike
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Do you care about energy efficiency? 8 votes

It matters a lot to me
37% 3 votes
I'll consider it, but it's not a huge deal
37% 3 votes
Meh, I don't really care
25% 2 votes