Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Breastfeeding in public

One-in-a-millionOne-in-a-million Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
Just wondering what people think about breastfeeding in public and wether it should be allowed or not. Before I start I just want to clarify that I do not want any arguments here everyones veiws are welcome.

I honestly don't mind it I find it perfectly natural and healthy. I am pro breastfeeding and if able it would be my choice. However that is not to say I disagree with mothers who choose not to breastfeed either as long as the baby is being fed I don't care lol.

But seriously my veiw is if you want to breastfeed then go for it I'm not bothered. I know quite a few people who are against breastfeeding in public and that's their right to think however I don't particularly like it when they they tell the mother to feed her baby in the toilet! Would you eat your dinner in the toilet??? As we know by law a nursing mother is allowed to breastfeed when and wherever she wants to/ needs to.

I'm not sure if anyone has heard of the American tv show called "what would you do?" It's a show where they go to different public places and act out a scenario of common things that go on in society and see how the public react to it (they don't know it's a act and the cams are hidden)
They did one on breastfeeding and there were mixed veiws
https://youtu.be/kWihxpKTaJo

What do yo guys think is it ok to breastfeed in public?

Breastfeeding in public 13 votes

Yes it is ok
100% 13 votes
No it is not ok
0% 0 votes