Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Chat problem

independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,608 Legendary Poster
Hi,

So in chat tonight the page kept constantly refreshing... it was really weird and apparently was happening to everyone. I just wanted to let @The Mix know about this!!
“Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”

Comments

• MirabelleMirabelle Posts: 1,020 Wise Owl
    Hi,

So in chat tonight the page kept constantly refreshing... it was really weird and apparently was happening to everyone. I just wanted to let @The Mix know about this!!

Likewise, but I was with Shub and he had a handle on it. :)
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,608 Legendary Poster
    Mirabelle wrote: »

Likewise, but I was with Shub and he had a handle on it. :)

It was the oddest thing ever!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • MirabelleMirabelle Posts: 1,020 Wise Owl

It was the oddest thing ever!!

Maybe the snow affected the chat XD
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,608 Legendary Poster
    Mirabelle wrote: »

Maybe the snow affected the chat XD

Quite possible I suppose!!
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,039 Boards Guru
    Hey! Thank you for letting us know about this, it doesn't sound good at all. We'll do some investigating and hopefully work out what's going on! :)

All the best,

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.