Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Community Newsletter - January/February. Would you like to get involved?

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
E-mail-Marketing.jpg

Hey everyone,

Recently a few threads were posted by our newsletter crew asking for your ideas and feedback about the community newsletter. For those of you who are interested in getting involved, I thought I'd create a thread on the boards where we can all share pictures, quotes or content ideas for the newsletter.

At the moment, we're working hard on our new newsletter for January/February. We're looking for a few things to include in this month's newsletter which I've listed below. If you find anything that you think we could include, feel free to post them below or send it to us in a PM. We're also open to new ideas! If you have anything you want to write about, we'd love to read it.
  • Some inspirational/motivational quotes or pictures of quotes
  • Riddles for people to guess the answer to
  • Book recommendation of the month
Looking forward to hearing from you!

- Aife

We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
This discussion has been closed.