Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Life

Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
I hate my self and my life so much and I’m done with it all, it hurts so bad :( Iv tried and tried and I can’t carry on

Comments

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Yes, yes you can carry on, this too shall pass :heart: what's made you feel like this? something i always remind myself off on bad days is "you've survived 100% of your bad days, you can survive this too" :heart:*hug*
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    tashtastictashtastic Posts: 30 Boards Initiate
    Hey @butterfly23

It sounds like you're in a really horrible place right now. Have you tried talking to someone about how you feel, maybe a friend or family member? Talking to someone can be really helpful in deciding in what you would like to do.

If you feel like you may attempt suicide you can go to a+e where they will make sure you stay safe. I have been suicidal before and know how scary and overwhelming it can be, so please make sure that you are in safe space and that you are with other people.
    I know it may seem like there is no way forward but you will be able to pull through this and get some support to help you carry on.

If you ever want to talk you can come on here or pm me.

Stay strong
    Tash x
  • Options
    Yes, yes you can carry on, this too shall pass :heart: what's made you feel like this? something i always remind myself off on bad days is "you've survived 100% of your bad days, you can survive this too" :heart:*hug*

I’m not sure what’s made me feel this way but it’s horrible.
  • Options
    RayofhopeRayofhope Posts: 152 Helping Hand

I am so sorry to here you are feeling horrible at the moment. Is there anything which has helped you to feel better which you have tried doing? Hope you feel better soon.
    Rayofhope:rainbow2:
    Life doesn’t require we be the best, only that we try our best
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    Hey @Butterfly23

I'm really sorry to hear how you're feeling. It sounds like things have been building up for quite some time now and you feel you can't carry on. You mentioned that you hate yourself and your life, what soft of things are you unhappy about at the moment?

It's not always easy to talk about what's going on, but posting here about what's going on is such a great step. You're not alone in what you're going through, there's so many people out there who feel the same way and we're all here to help you every step of the way. It's understandable to hear how you're feeling, when things have felt a certain way for so long it can feel like things won't get better. I just wanted to reassure you that there is hope out there and things can and will get better.

Keep posting here whenever you like, we're all here to support you :)

Stay strong Butterfly *hug*

- Aife
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    Hi @Aife

Life’s just so hard at the minute and there’s nothing specific that’s upsetting me
  • Options
    Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hey @Butterfly23

Sending you massive hugs *hug* I sometimes feel sad for no specific reason too... although it's hard remember you're a human being so please don't beat yourself up about feeling. Do you want to talk or rant about anything? What have you been up to today?

- Lucy :heart:
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend