Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

The Laine diaries(a tale of Laine the horse master and all of her horsey friends)

LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
Attachment not found.

Hiya all :)

So basically I felt like making a little diary I could update daily with pictures of the horsey friends we currently have from work, the new horsey friends we are adopting and who are always visiting, and basically just stories from work and around it. like a little journal or blog :d
i'll update it whenever I can :yes:

Happy Galloping! :rainbow2:

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Lovely idea!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Lovely idea!!

Thanks! Wayne gave me the idea and i just couldn't not 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    LaneBoi wrote: »

Thanks! Wayne gave me the idea and i just couldn't not 😂

Hahaha😂 Ah well it's great!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Attachment not found.

Entry 1: First up we have the newest edition to the mad but loving family, Jess!
    this lovely lady has come all the way from Weston-Super-Mare. She's a 20 year old Irish Cob who loves decaf tea, grazing, and her cuddly teddy named boo.
    her favourite song is wake me up before you go go and the kids already love her :d
    she was a rescue horse and we adopted her even though we probably already have too many :lol:
    i'll keep you updated on how Jess settles and adjusts :yes:

Happy Galloping! :rainbow2:

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• MirabelleMirabelle Posts: 1,020 Wise Owl
    I love cobs. Bit like riding a rowing boat. XD I used to horse ride, and hope to, come the spring. We have the hills near us and the beach closer, so when the tide goes out it would be fun horse riding along the sands.

Your taking in rescue horses is so lovely. I'd like to know how Jess settles in.

Belle