Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

New to the forums!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi! I'm Sabrina, and I'm new to the forums. I'm 22 years old and love to write and draw. I'm totally crazy about Canada. I love Canadian TV shows, Canadian films, Canadian geography, Canadian food, and even Canadian artists/writers. I also love Canada's leader, Justin Trudeau. I think he's hot. :love::blush::heart: :flirt: 🇨🇦

In case you're wondering why I'm so crazy about Canada, I did visit it last year. It was in February, so it was freezing cold. But I enjoyed every minute of it! :eek: :)

I want to go back to Canada again, preferably in the summer, and I even want to live there. :d

Comments

• Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    Hey Sabrina,

Welcome to the boards! It's great to have you here. I love Canada too, I've only been once but it's so beautiful!

- Aife
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Aife wrote: »
    Hey Sabrina,

Welcome to the boards! It's great to have you here. I love Canada too, I've only been once but it's so beautiful!

- Aife

Oh wow! Which part of Canada did you go to? I went to Nova Scotia, which is on the eastern side. :)
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Hey Sabrina! You have a really cool name! I'm Eleanor so not so cool lol. I'm 14 years old and, believe it or not, one of my friends is Canadian. I would love to visit there!!

It's great to have you here!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Hey Sabrina! :wave:
    Welcome to the boards. My Aunt has been to Canada but couldn't deal with all the snow haha! It looks a lovely place to me though :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''