Want to tell us about your experiences using The Mix and be in with a chance of winning a £200 Amazon Voucher? Click here to go to our survey!
We are now trialing a points system in an effort to be clearer about the consequences for breaking community guidelines. Head over to this thread to find out more and give your feedback :)

Chats tonight (Thursday 24/08/2017)

The MixThe Mix Posts: 2,346 Community Managers
Afternoon all :)

Support chat and general chat are running tonight, both from 8-9:30pm.

Support chat: A place to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment. Tegan and Aife will be modding.

General chat: A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. I'll be modding.

We've been having a few issues with chat recently, so there will be a password for both rooms tonight. The password will be Centaur_35.

You can find the 'join' links on this page from 8pm. :)

See you there!

Mike
We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.

Comments

• AbigailAbigail Carer/musician Posts: 642 Extreme Poster
    Ok not bad mods. After a the day from hell. Tonights chat might not be to bad! :(
    Some people think i am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking