Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Chats tonight (Tuesday 01/08/2017)

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Hey all :wave: (how is it August already?!)

Tonight's chats are:

Women & Men-only Chats: Places to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment with people of a similar gender identity. Anyone is welcome to attend the room they identify with most at the time. For any of you non-binary folks out there, you're welcome in whichever space you're most comfortable. :rainbow::rainbow2:

Alice and Amy will be modding Women-only, and I'll be modding Men-only.

General Chat: A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. James will be modding and as of right now, we don't have a host so it may end up being a regular GC. :)

We've been having a few issues with chat recently, so there will be a password for all chat rooms tonight. The password will be PolyjuicePotion (Support Circle will have a separate one).

You can find the 'join' links on this page from 8pm. :)

Have a good one!

Mike
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Whats next Fang?
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Hoping its a normal GC - i prefer them
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Same Jess.
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    Same here 🙋 perfer normal gc
  • louisa982louisa982 Posts: 294 The Mix Regular
    I like the host idea on a tuesdays- it's something fun and different :)
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Thanks for the feedback guys. :)

We're still in a sort of 'trial period' for the new GC at the moment so nothing is set in stone and there might be some changes to the way they work. Soon, we'll be looking at how they've been going and thinking about what we might be able to improve.

For now, though, we'll stick to having these new hosted sessions once a week. :thumb:

Mike
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    I've never been to one of the hosted chats for more than a few minutes but I think they're a nice idea :)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.