Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Tender Education and Arts questionnaire

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Hey guys :wave:

Some wonderful people over at Tender Education and Arts are looking to explore the needs of young people (13-25) around getting support with relationships. Here's a bit of blurb from them:
Tender wrote:
Tender Educations and Arts are an arts charity that educates young people about healthy and unhealthy relationships. With our questionnaire we want to explore the support needs of young people on and offline and how online services could support young people to have healthy relationships. We want to find out what prevents young people from contacting domestic violence and abuse services and what kind of service could meet their needs more effectively, so that they can get the support, counselling and information they deserve.

You can find the questionnaire here if you'd like to offer your insights. :)

Mike
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I've offered my insights :) hope they help x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,874 Extreme Poster
    Done :)
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Wicked, thanks guys! :)

Mike
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.