Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Help

Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Hey Evie,

I'm really sorry to hear that you're on your own I hope you're okay. It can be scary losing someone you're with and being alone in London. For some people finding a quiet place away from crowds to sit down can help. Is there somewhere like this you can go? Have you been able to call this person you're with to find out where they are?

All the best,

- Aife
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Hey @evie_rose,

I'm really sorry to hear that they went home. How are things at the moment, are you able to make your way home?

All the best,

- Aife
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    @evie_rose Please let us know when you're safe! Thinking of you! 💕