Home Work & Study It's Exam Time The Class of The Past
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Revision Tips! :)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited April 2021 in The Class of The Past

I am currently revising for my upcoming exams and yes it can be hard and tiring but, it would be worth it when all that hard work gets you the high grade. One tip i would advice is starting months, weeks back so that you are more prepared. Leaving things to last minute can be stressful and you may end up struggling from trying to remember all the information you tried to revise for from last night!

Y5EZUBc.jpg?1

Another tip would be dont spend so much time on trying to make your notes look pretty. Yes, it is nice when its all neat however, you would end up spending more time on how your notes look rather than actually revising the information on the notes.

EKR3n8P.jpg?1

When revising do not sit in one place without taking mini breaks. It is best to take mini breaks in between the revision so that you can feel concentrated again and feel more relaxed. when sitting in one place for 3 hours without a break it is more likely that the brain would only remember the first hour of the revision practise and the other 2 hours would be no use.

WYUVuX9.jpg?1

Also, DO PAST PAPERS! This is the best way to revise. It can help because it will give you an idea on the type of questions that may get asked and the wording of the question. Past Papers can also help as similar questions may get asked so, you would be more familiar when it comes to the real exam.

Do you have other ideas on revision tips? Feel free to comment below on what works best for you when it comes to revising :)
Post edited by Emma_ on