Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How long do we have to apply?

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
@The Mix

​I randomly stumbled across http://www.themix.org.uk/get_involved/events/rtts2017 yesterday and it honestly seems like something I'd like to do and I have done something similar in the past, just not as hard but I'm always looking for opportunities to challenge myself and I think it would be good to get back involved with sports.

I know we're not guaranteed a place and it will be hard (bordering death trap) because it's 2 marathons and 10 miles which is no joke but if life support is offered at various points andddd teleports that would be great.

I was just wondering how long we had to apply?

P.S This would be a great laugh/near death experience and great opportunity to question why you're ever allowed to make decisions on your own. C'omon guys and also plz make sure that you schedule your breakdowns before or after the time of event and are relatively stable,for reals though.

@Wavy I had to tag you in this because I know you've mentioned being a regular runner no pressure lol )
Beep boop. I'm a bot.