Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

😭😭

Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Is there anything you would like to talk about?

We are here for you. To listen so you're not on your own. I'm sorry you're feeling so low . I hope things start feeling easier for you soon
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
  • RhysRhys Posts: 288 The Mix Regular
    Hey Evie, we're here to support you. It sounds like you're not having a good time and that really sucks :(

Is there anything you are looking forward to in the coming weeks / months. Even if its something small like no school / educational place for the holidays, or getting to see someone you haven't seen in a while.

It might help to try and look for something small and positive, and turn it into something amazing.

Another thing you could try and do, if you are feeling low moods, is to just look at whats around you, look at every colour in your room and take it all in. Or look out the window and try to notice everything out there.

I'm not saying these are things you have to do, or that its the best solution; I just hoping to try and give some advice that has helped me in the past. :)
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
  • Laura12345Laura12345 Posts: 265 The Mix Regular
    Evie Rose I'm always here for you, I know what you are feeling, ive sent you a PM so message me if you ever need to chat, let me know how you are getting on. I know how hard this situation is for you as ive been through it too and I just want you to know that you don't have to go through it alone. Everyone on the mix is here for you so if you have anything on your mind then feel free to put up a thread or send a PM to someone. I am always here for you remember that
    Hi Evie Rose. I know you must be finding this so hard but remember people are always here if you need anything. Sorry to hear that you keep breaking down in tears about it but if you know its the right decision then there is nothing to worry about. I felt exactly the same when I made the decision and I was scared of doing it too. It is still hard for me even after it happened. I hope you don't end up with this situation again! I lost my first child and that's why I felt I couldn't have another child. I'm always here for you x Please don't harm yourself and please continue to eat as you don't want to make youre health worse. I know for a fact what ive been through has been hard and I did stop myself eating and now I'm underweight and could end up back into hospital anytime soon. I'm always here if you need to open up about anything, take care x
    Hi Evie Rose- please be strong try and do this, I'm always here for you right now, I know this whole situation must be hard because ive been through the same, always send me a PM if you need some advice/support.

​Hi Aidan- I'm here for you as well Aidan. I'm here for you and Evie Rose right now. What a nice reply and I hope it helps EvieRose. All I'm going to say is that we cant always be strong everyone has a minute when things get tough. Don't worry about me being in A and E I'm fine.
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Hey Evie,

It's okay that you're feeling this way, what you're going through is so hard for anyone to go through. You've been so brave to open up about how you're feeling and what you're going through, and also taking all these steps to get advice and support to help you make a decision. It's so nice to see the support for you here and like they've mentioned, we'll always be here for you on the boards to talk things through :)

If you ever feel things are getting too much or you need more support that we can offer on the boards, there's some great support services out there:

Samaritans - are available 24/7 to talk through anything anyone's going through you can all them on 116 123 or email them at jo@samaritans.org

Papyrus - can be contacted on 0800 068 41 41 or emailed at pat@papyrus-uk.org or text at 07786 209697

I’m Alive – are an online crisis network that can offer you advice and support if you are in crisis or considering suicide

Stay strong Evie :)

- Aife
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Hi Evie Rose. You are a strong person and I know you can get through this. Always here if you need anything.
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Evie - how are you holding up? *hug*
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.