We're currently updating and consolidating our community guidelines, so you might see a few changes and things being moved to more relevant places. We're not changing how things currently work, just making sure what's written is accurate and up to date.

University...

MegglesMeggles Unicorn.Posts: 894 Incredible Poster
Uni can just fuck off now 🙃🙃🙃🙃 I give up

Comments

• JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 246 The Mix convert
    Sending positive vibes
  • AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 851 Incredible Poster
    I'm definately getting positive vibes too

Nah, university was great before absolutely everybody had to go if you wanted to get a decent job, and before... you know... it put you in overwhelming debt for the rest of your life

Yeah, uni is great 🙃🙃🙃
  • NicholasBaileyNicholasBailey Posts: 8 Newbie
    What is the problem brother? Problem or other difficulties? University is a bunch of opportunities, I think. First of all, to realize oneself. If there is not enough time or something is not successful- there is a reason to think about how to waste time there, but you still shouldn't give up, more optimism.

• CarolineVCarolineV Posts: 21 Moderator
    Hi there @NicholasBailey, welcome to the boards, it's great to see you getting involved!

Just to let you know that this thread is over a year old, so I'm going to close it now. We try not to post on old threads, as they may be no longer relevant or the original poster might not want the post bringing up again-you can find more information here.

Caroline :)
    NicholasBailey
This discussion has been closed.