Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

It's just too hard...and an apology

Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    You are NEVER alone @evie_rose !! All of us are here for you even when sometimes it doesn't feel like it. *hug*
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • CharlotteCharlotte Posts: 229 Trailblazer
    I want to support you and I will always be here to listen anytime you need me
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    No problem always here for you when you need us ❤️
    Evie is there anything you want to chat about
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Hey evie_rose,

I'm really sorry to hear that things are tough at the moment, like Horsemad said it's okay to feel these emotions and sometimes they do build up we all have these moments. Learning to control them can be difficult and it will take time, it's really great that you're opening up about how you're feeling.

You mentioned that you're feeling angry with your friends for not supporting you. You've done so well to open up about everything in this post and how you're feeling, how do you feel approaching one of your closest friends to tell them about some of the things you've mentioned in your post such as how you're feeling isolated? There's a great article on rethink.org that might be useful to send to your friends - it talks about how to support a friend by encouraging them to talk about how they are feeling and listening to them in a non-judgmental, non-critical way.

We're all here for you evie_rose, stay strong :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    I am here if you need someone to listen to you.

evie_rose wrote: »

Thank you
    I had a discussion last night at the pub with my boyfriend about it....and today he cancelled all our plans 😭

Why did he cancell for disccusing about it ?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley