Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Signature?

SienaSiena Posts: 15,454 Skive's The Limit
What is the signature. Is it the quotes that come up under people's comment every time. If so I've tried putting one but every time it doesn't work and comes up with an error?
Is there a reason?
“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley

Comments

• LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    I think you've got to get up to a certain amount of posts before you don't get that error message and you can actually have a signature. Do you mean mine where I've decided I want to put "you are enough"💜?
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,454 Skive's The Limit
    Yeah that's what i mean
    Ah ok thank you.
    Do you know how many posts?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    I'm not sure must be a lot because I was only able to set mine a week or so ago and not see that error message
    Ah I've done it now. Thank you though. Tried it on my laptop instead and worked.
    Cool
    I'm not sure why it only appears on some posts and not others? And it's okay😊
    Hmm now they've come up! Gremlins🤔
    Now they've gone😅
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've been wondering this for ages, I don't think I can do this yet, I keep deleting my posts.
    I've also wonder what's the nominate button is actually for ? With the report button