Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.
Want to tell us about your experiences using The Mix and be in with a chance of winning a £200 Amazon Voucher? Click here to go to our survey!

Signature?

ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 5,708 The Mix Elder
What is the signature. Is it the quotes that come up under people's comment every time. If so I've tried putting one but every time it doesn't work and comes up with an error?
Is there a reason?
I've learnt two people can look at the exact same thing and see something completly different. 

Comments

• LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,331 Fanatical Poster
    I think you've got to get up to a certain amount of posts before you don't get that error message and you can actually have a signature. Do you mean mine where I've decided I want to put "you are enough"💜?
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 5,708 The Mix Elder
    Yeah that's what i mean
    Ah ok thank you.
    Do you know how many posts?
    I've learnt two people can look at the exact same thing and see something completly different. 
    I'm not sure must be a lot because I was only able to set mine a week or so ago and not see that error message
    Ah I've done it now. Thank you though. Tried it on my laptop instead and worked.
    Cool
    I'm not sure why it only appears on some posts and not others? And it's okay😊
    Hmm now they've come up! Gremlins🤔
    Now they've gone😅
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've been wondering this for ages, I don't think I can do this yet, I keep deleting my posts.
    I've also wonder what's the nominate button is actually for ? With the report button