Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

For christ sake!!

AllieAllie Posts: 235 Trailblazer
I am stressing and sweating pints right now. Work this out! My mum put a deposit down on a holiday for this year. She paid 75 each for deposit per person. Im not going now because of recent events. She texted me earlier (take in mind she has 450 of mine in her savings acc) saying that im going to lose 200 not 75!! I was like wtf no that isnt right, she said deposit was 200 per person even though i was sat next to her while she paid it so shes transferring money from my savings into her account!! Like wtf!! Then she texts me saying shes going to phone the housing options woman and ask her if i really cant go away on holiday.. and probably ask her where the hell im living etc which she isnt allowed to know!! Now shes just texted me calling me a dull sod. My stress levels are very fking high. Shes going to take every penny of my money!!

Comments

• AllieAllie Posts: 235 Trailblazer
    Sick and tired of this now. Made the decision to cut contact with all family, deleted snapc, deactivating fb and changing my phone number tomorrow. Its really killing me inside that i wont see my neice and brother again but i cant keep doing this anymore. Expecting texts from my mum tonight as im not going out with them saturday. This is it. This is goodbye to my family. It hurts but its the right thing for me :(
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Kayden,

This must be a difficult decision to make, but if it's the right thing for you then well done for making it. :) Takes a lot of courage to take control like that so props to you. It does suck to hear about your neice and brother, though. Is there a way you could see them away from the rest of your family?

How are you feeling about things today?

*hug*
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.