Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Just a little drop by

LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
Just spoke to SANE was on the phone for 17minutes..thats actually a long time for me to hold down a conversation over the phone. As I have never spoke to the lady who answered my call before. When I have rung Samaritans and Themix helpline before its just been Hello and putting the phone down, only once I have stayed on the phone with Samaritans and had a conversation. I felt like she made the call come to and end I could of said more, More thats unlocked in my head that I wanted to say. She was very friendly though. Im glad Im seeing my Care-Co ordinator after my 3rd counselling session on Thursday. I feel its very much needed this week.

Comments

• Options
    CharlotteCharlotte Posts: 229 Trailblazer
    Well done that's really positive and a massive step forwards.

well done
  • Options
    Im so terrified the police might knock at the front door tonight. They have been trying to get in touch with me and are concerned about me but I dont want to speak to them.

Im really not feeling positive and dont really know what is a massive step forward you are saying. Oh are you saying making the call to SANE is a step forward?:chin:
  • Options
    Yep making the call and reaching out for help is a step forward. Why do you think the police want to talk to you?

Harriet
  • Options
    I was right the police have just been and there's 5 other rooms here/5 other ladies and no-one answered..thank God! I was sure I heard something hit the floor so I went down when they went they've left me a card asking for me to phone 101 but I don't want to. I've told my support worker whats happened (Im not going to actually say whats happened on here) and I'm scared of what she thinks off me now. My head is just a mess, I can't think clearly...I don't want my head. Just want to repeatidly hit myself. I can't evan face anything now
  • Options
    Ok, no problem. I would really reccommed that you do get in contact with them as this means that they will then be able to help you.
  • Options
    They've just been round again and I just stood at the top of the stairs..they just wanted to see me. It's over now
  • Options
    That's good then
  • Options
    The ladies have bought me a get well soon card😀 I don't know if that is lovely or as an insult that I am mentally fucked up in the head😡 police are contacting my mental health team and I'm seeing my care co-ordinator tomorrow anyway I wouldn't be surprised if they put me back under the HTT again.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,618 Legendary Poster
    Aww Steph, I know you might not be feeling positive right now but making that call is definitely a positive step forward. I'm glad the situation with the police is okay, they're there to help you. Aww, that was sweet of the ladies!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Yep the situation with the police is over now..but I dread to go into see my Care Co tomorrow as they would have been told whats happened and think Im a psycho haha. They might think I need sectioning again to find me the right treatment because obviously my meds need adjusting or changing. My head is such a mess, I dont want my head, I could litcherally just pull it off..I think its actually been an eye opener too but I think I may evan agree I need somewhere where I can go and stay while they find the right balance of medication for me unless they do it at home and I have the HTT again.

I dont know what to make of the card haha. It was sweet but getting a card because I am mentally unwell, am I evan?. My family have bought me chocolates and magazines when I was sectioned before but Im not evan in one yet/dont know if I need to be in one. I know its not right...but I dont know what this is.