Homeβ€Ί Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

May or may not be on.

One-in-a-millionOne-in-a-million Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
Hi guys

I took a brake not long ago when everything was getting on top of me. I did feel better for it although I felt a bit guilty because I feel quite close to some members on here and I just disappeared.

Anyway this is just to let you know I'm not sure how much I'll be on for a few weeks or so. My nan passed away early hours this morning 😒😒

It could go one or two ways, I'll either be on alot to keep me busy or not want to come on.

Either way just letting you know the reason why if I'm not on.

See you guys soon Xx

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm so sorry to hear about your nan, @One-in-a-million.

Of course it's okay to take a break when there's a lot going on, but we are all right here when you want to come and vent or talk about anything :heart:

Take as much time as you need, sending loads of support and hugs your way *hug**hug*
  • Options
    LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    OIAM- so sorry to hear about your nanπŸ’œπŸ’™

Take as much time as you need. We will all still be here xxx
  • Options
    Thanks guys I'm actually doing ok atm so think it might do me good stick around so I'm not thinking instead.

I'm not sure what I'm feeling right now I go from being fine to crying in the blink of an eye.
  • Options
    micamica Deactivated Posts: 98 Budding Regular
    Hi One-in-a-million,

I'm so sorry to hear about your nan, from what you've shared about her she was a very important person in your life, and I'm sure all your love for her meant so much to her. While healing from a loss like this can take time, it's great that you've been able to talk about it and reach out to others to help you/keep you distracted. It is very normal to feel fine one moment and then have everything hit you like a wave the next. Please know that we are here for you. How are you getting on today?

- Mica
  • Options
    Hey thank you all for the replies. Right now I'm staying for a bit as It seems to help a little.
    I was alright until I got work and was asked how my weekend was I had a little cry but quickly recovered. The same happened when mum said she was going down to grandad.

My worst time is now, lying in my bed getting ready to sleep. Everyone else seems to be doing fine as if nothing has happened. I know they probably are grieving but they seem to be absolutely fine. Which is what nan would want. Just don't know how they are coping better than me.

Thanks EmmaXx
  • Options
    LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’™