Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Mobile phone recommendations please!

Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
I need a new phone but i don't know what one to buy as im the most un technical person ever so need some recommendations. - all i know is i want a android smartphone with 02. Anyone help by listing some links to good phones below? :chin:

My budget is £140 and i want a pay as you go mobile.

Thank you in advance!!
''You were in the wilderness
Looking for your own purpose
Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)

Comments

• LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    I got the Samsung Galaxy S6 which is Android but getting the S7 soon.

I perfer androids rather than Iphones.

£140 is a low budget you'de have to look in shops like CEX.
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,285 Part of The Furniture
    Two that spring to mind are the Huawei P8 Lite and Ulefone Be Touch 2. The Huawei one came strongly recommended to me by a colleague and you should be able to find one (maybe refurbished) in your price range. I've had the Ulefone Be Touch for a few years now and it was only £150ish when I bought it, lasted very well and performed decently considering how cheap it was. Should be able to find one of those for under £140 if you have a bit of a dig around.

I agree with Lostsense though, £140 is a pretty low budget so you might have to look into pre-owned or refurb stuff unless you're okay with something basic. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Cheers you two. Loving the look of the huawei p8 lite - going to take a look now. :thumb::)
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    Mike it's actually funny you recommend to Jess the Huawei p8 as I've been at my mums today and my mums ex "boyfriend" now kind of "friend" has just bought a package on contract the Huawei but I think his is p9 and a tablet within the package and I think he said it's £40 a month I think