Homeโ€บ Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting โœจ
Options

Don't know what to put for the title

LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
edited June 2018 in Health & Wellbeing
I feel shit. Just suddenly burst out crying feeling helpless and not important. Jelous and I screw my head up majorly๐Ÿ˜ข thinking just gives me a major headache. You'de think im bipolar I was so high earlier and my mood has just had a ship crashed into my brain. I've let myself down. I hate myself. My brain is telling me stuff that is not true and I need to put that aside and tell myself that it's not true but it's so muddled with stuff that is true I'm finding it hard to differate between the two. I think of the boards when I need to write stuff like this.

That's all
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• Options
    One-in-a-millionOne-in-a-million Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
    edited June 2018
    Hey it's me ;)

I'm so sorry to hear how you're feeling :(
    Can I start by saying

โ€‹1, you are not helpless- you are strong, I'm not saying this just to cheer you up I really mean it! with all that's gone on you are doing so well and have come so far believe me! :)
    2. You are important, espessialy to me you always know just what to say to give support and cheer people up even when struggling yourself!
    โ€‹3. I don't hate you in fact with out sounding soppy or weird I'm really glad I met you on here because I think you are an amazing person with a lovely and caring personality. again you are always there for others.

may I ask what's making you feel jealous and that you have screwed your head up? I always say if you don't want to answer any particular questions you don't have to so don't worry about telling me you don't want to say I'm here for you and not to pry ;) thesesโ€‹Have you spoken to anyone about theses high and lows? perhaps you could mention this with someone you know and trust or when you start your counselling if you feel up to it.
    you have not let yourself down. self harm is a very hard thing to stop and you should be proud of yourself that you were self harm free for 2 and a half weeks as that is a big achievement. I remember talking about this with you in a different thread. is there anyone who knows about the self harm who can support you?
    โ€‹perhaps you could do a reward thing where you treat yourself to something for every week you are self-harm free?

โ€‹It sound like you love swimming and this is grate as it can be very relaxing and good for your health, if you're worried because of the self-harm do they make sleeves you can buy to cover it up?

It can be a horrible experience when you brain is telling you one thing when you know its not true and its good that you can recognise its in true
    โ€‹how would you feel about sharing what you have spoken about with someone you know?

I'm always here for you

EmmaXX
    Post edited by TheMix on
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Hey its me haha ๐Ÿ˜‰

Aww thanks, I'm glad I met you too๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm jelous of other people that are normal or the other way jelous of people who are feeling really low when I don't say I am either.

I've just got back from swimming I don't want to stop going swimming once a week 3 weeks ago I went on a Wednesday 2 weeks ago I went on a Tuesday and this week I've gone on a Saturday. I put a band aid on and now it just looks shallow. One of the other ladies that I live with wanted to come and watch so I paid a 70p for her to watch on the side lol.

Yes I have in the past told the CMHT about my highs and lows. It is something I will mention when I see my care co-ordinator again in a few weeks but I think we are going to be talking about voices and why I have them the next time I see her in a few weeks but I will drop in about highs and lows.

The wizard of Oz is just about to start.

As a reward thing self harm free I've been swimming but I suppose it's not a reward thing anymore as I self-harmed yesterday and been swimming today.

The CMHT know everything they know I am muddled and confused. I couldn't remember something significant a few weeks ago and I couldnt remember so the Dr asked me what my name was and age and stuff just to see that I haven't lost reality completly just Lostsense. They just said they'll think about extra meds for the future. I'de rather them now than the future though before its too late but you knowwww.

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ xxx
    Post edited by TheMix on
  • Options
    Ps OIAM

What does it mean you have subscribed to me? I've subscribed back to you ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ

I'm only subscribed to 2 more people and you and those other 2 haven't posted for ages. I don't know what it means subscribed though?

xxx
  • Options
    Hi lostsense

I used to gwt that feeling too. I know a few years back when anyone said to me "you've got it easy." It really upset me because they only saw half the picture. Sometimes I felt jellous of others who said that relationships were nice and happy. I never thought of it as that! :/

You are perfectly normal, honestly I promise you. You may be struggling with mental health but this deffently doesn't make you abnormal.

Im glad you enjoy swimming and I would encourage you to carry on with it. Swimming is grate for the body and relaxation and it's grate that you enjoy it so much.

I would suggest doing this as a ongoing activity as it's really good to distract yourself from any negative feelings.

I'm glad to hear you have spoken about theses feelings in the past and are planning on mentioning them again. This isn't easy and I think you're very brave.

I hate when doctors mention they will have something for the future if it's needed. Like why not try it now if it would work ๐Ÿ™„

Keep your head up Xx
  • Options
    Ps I think the subscription is similar to adding someone as a friend but tbh I haven't a clue and didn't realise that I had or in fact that you could ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Options
    Hi OIAM

I just usually do it so others can get support and not me.

I'm not going to drop down from going swimming once a week I'm going to keep that up at least.

I know I know it could save someone's life doing it now rather than later.

Oh I see just like adding someone as a friend.. have you accepted mine? Would I get message to say you have? Did you get one when I accepted yours?

Keep your head up too lovely and stay strong xxx

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ
  • Options
    Hey sorry for my late reply :D

It's nice to know you want others to get support but just remember that you are just as important. ;)

I love swimming it's so relaxing ๐Ÿ˜Œ
    lol some doctors are terrible took them 5 years to diagnose my epilepsy ๐Ÿ˜’ even though I had epilepsy as a baby when I grew out of it. They said there was a 50% chance that it could come back as a different form (it has)

I didn't get any notification to say you accepted but I've accepted yours too :D