Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hey Friday!!

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
Hey you lovely people,

So I used to do a thread every Friday for people to share their weekend plans, however I havent posted one in a while so Ive been thinking and was gonna start doing the Friday thread every Friday again, starting today.

So.... this weekend I dont have any plans however I want to go to the gym tomorrow and Sunday and maybe do some of my scrapbook.

What you lovely lot up too?

Sharing's caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    Hey Friday too ;)

I'm going to my mums tomorrow catching train there and she's bringing me back Sunday. And in that space I'm having my hair cut, I want to go and watch split with my mum and my mum has £10 discount for pizza Hut also go and see my granie and aunty. All that in the space of one night/one day.
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,284 Part of The Furniture
    So good to see this up again. :)

I'm going to be catching up on sleep and probably get a few new things for my room at home. Going to try and get out to a cinema provided the tube strikes don't get in the way too. That said, the only thing good on at the moment seems to be La La Land and I'm really not feeling it. :chin:
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    This weekend i am not up to much. I will be going out for a meal with family as its my nan's birthday and i will be going grocery shopping with my mum. Fun fun fun....
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)