Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Today is the day!

Laura12345Laura12345 Posts: 265 The Mix Regular
This is gonna sound like a weird post to some people but I needed to post it! Basically in 9hrs time I'm getting 5/6inches of my hair cut off for charity. I'm scared of having it done because I've never had my hair short before and therefore I'm wondering if it will suit me. I know I'm doing it for a good cause (cancer research) but I'm scared of how it will look and if I will like it.
Please give me the support I need! I know most people aren't likely to see it till after the event so words of support after it happened would also be nice,
I'm so scared! Only posted this now as up to now I've been looking forward to it but as it gets closer I'm scared about it and regret the thought of doing it

Comments

• Cat88Cat88 Posts: 377 Listening Ear
    Hi Laura! What a lovely thing to do! My sister in law did it last year and we're all so proud of her :) Good luck!!
  • Laura12345Laura12345 Posts: 265 The Mix Regular
    Hi Cat88. Thanks for the message. I did it but regret it so much! It's not what I'm used to but I guess I just need to get used to it!
    I have done it but it is gonna take time to get used to it!! Thanks but I really not
    An update on this post. I really like my hair cut now ive got used to it. It was bad to start off with because I didn't like it and I regretted having it done but now I think its okay. What my aunt said to me once I had it done was so nice because she was there at the time I had it all cut off!! and I was in tears after it happened because I didn't like it ,