Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

but what if he did?

One-in-a-millionOne-in-a-million Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
Hi guys this is a while back when this happened and I don't wanna go into all the details.

Basically I was tricked (if it can be called that) into stripping on cam for a guy. I never saw him but somehow he knew a few details about me and said he could hack into my computer, get my IP adress and would come and rape me if I didn't. So I did strip my top half. He told me he had filmed it and unless I stripped fully he would upload it and then come after me still. However if I did it he would come on cam and show me that he was deleting it . I hesitated alot but I did, I told him that he had to delete it like he promised. he told he didn't film me anyway. But what if he did?????

This was ages ago but it does pop in my mind now and then that what if he did? What if people are watching me right now???

Does anyone know if there is a way I can find out if this video has been put up anywhere. Or do I just need to except the fact that I shall never find out?

I feel so stupid to think that he could find my ip adress to track me down. Looking back at it he probably got some details from my profile (which I didn't think about until now! ☹️)

Comments

• Options
    LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    I can see how this will be playing on your mind. I don't know if there's a way to find out or not. Was your face in the video? I've sent pictures like that before but my face wasent in them so if it did get out I couldn't be identified💙💚
  • Options
    Unfortunately yes my face was in it :/ it's not like it bugs me constently but it always seems to pop back into my mind at some point. There is always the hope of it not being put out there and the hope he hasn't got it recorded somewhere that he can keep replaying it.
  • Options
    DreaDrea Posts: 292 The Mix Regular
    Hey one-in-a-million,
    This is a tricky situation, however since he threatened you that he would rape you, it needs to be taken seriously. As long as you're comfortable with it, it may be good to report to the police. It's understandable that you're scared and feeling uneasy but you have our full support! If you do tell the police they can help track the guy. Again, this is quite a precarious situation and it can be embarrassing to talk about, so it is important to only do what you feel comfortable doing :heart: Hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day *hug*
    Drea:heart:
  • Options
    Hi Drea, unfortunately this was just over 3 years ago, I deleted my account on the website used and I don't remember hos screen name or anything so I haven't really got much to go on and I doubt the police can do anything with no evidence.

It's something I haven't thought about in a very long time and then I saw a tv show where this girl had sent nudes and now it was all over the internet and it reminded me about it.