Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hearing voices

LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
Is there anyone else that are voice hearers on here?

Me and my support worker are looking into hearing voices groups but there's a lot of other things going on aswell like she trying to move me.

They want to be left alone then they'll leave me alone keeps repeating in my head. Scaring me I just want to cover my ears again🙉

Comments

• Options
    Feel so emotional😢 I don't know what is happening or what I'm doing. Home treatment have just been and gone gave me a prescription for the next 3days of my Quetiapine and Lorazepam. "I looked fine so he went" "could put my mask on" The voices keep telling me over and over again that they want to be left alone and then they'll leave me alone so I'm relectant to tell home treatment again and again what the voices are saying because then they'll want to take the voices away but the voices want to be left alone and I want to do as they say as I want to be left alone too. I dont evan think they believe I hear voices and see spiders. I feel he is asking me questions and answering them himself. Are they all in a conspiracy to get me. I evan draw some amazing pictures and shown Steve the guy who I have been seeing from home treatment them. The voices want me to set a fire and hibernate until the fire kills me. I told home treatment and he was just like won't it kill other people and told me to think about that but me and the voices just want to be left alone. I don't want to see the spiders or sit at my door with my hammer hearing people here anymore. I walked to the chemist in my clothes I have been in for days I didnt evan wear a bra got my tablets. They were talking to me while I waited for my tablets and I was telling them to shutup. I got back took some tablets self harmed I had the urge to see blood has made me feel better and been setting a light to tissues it wouldn't go out so I threw it on the carpet and it went out quickly then it didn't set a blaze or anything for like that but has now put burns in my carpet. The Dr who is in charge of my care said I have done well in a week
  • Options
    I want my heart to stop pumping. I want to be in the stars with my grandad. I don't want to feel it anymore😢
  • Options
    I keep hearing snakes aswell I told home treatment this and they told me no snakes will be in here. I've seen on Facebook 2 different incidents of 1 a women being bitten by a snake and 2 a snake found in a car both in the same area not too far from here..I'm really freaking out I know it's bizarre but it's really freaking me out keep hearing a snake in here then saw them on Facebook.
  • Options
    I can't sleep keep seeing spiders crawl on my cardy and the floor and keep hearing snakes. Making me super irritable. Don't know whether to phone home treatment and tell them to come and get the bugs and search for the snake. I can't sleep because I keep hearing one.
  • Options
    Cat88Cat88 Posts: 377 Listening Ear
    Hi Steph, how are you doing today?

I actually responded to a similar post last week so I know there are others on here who have heard voices and I'm sure someone will come to reply soon. However even if not, there are plenty of people in the wider world who go through this - so you are not alone.

I would recommend taking a look at some organisations such as Hearing Voices Network, plus also Intervoice and the Voice Collective as these are all aimed at people in your situation.

Also, if you are feeling suicidal don't forget you can try Samaritans or Papyrus - they are there to listen. I also think self-care might really help you get more in control of your own mental health, we have an article on this here.

Do keep talking to us, we will support as much as we can.
  • Options
    I have looked at them thankyou and I do want to go to a hearing voices group at some point I just have so much going on for me