Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Today I had an email

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
Last time i was here was 3 years back. Today I'm 30. I had an email from the mix....I was around when it was thesite! When did it change? My years have aged me but in a good way. Last time I was here was 3 years ago. Now I vlog and post gaming stuff on YouTube. But I've always been a philanthropist. This place helped me when I suffered depression in my teens. I still have it now but also BPD and anxiety. This year has been a game changer as a medication nearly killed me. It made me change and realise things Anyhow nice to see some of the old clan here.

I'm not promising as I have a busy life and I've said this before, but hopefully this time it sticks and I'd love to help. My vlog (not advertising) talks about controversial and problematic things from my past. I started to help people so I'm hoping to try and help here again. I'm a VERY different person from when I was last active maybe 12 years ago. So I just wanted to say hi and THANK YOU. This site changed my life and I'm not qualified but I can give my life experience to others. I've missed this page which I guess is why I keep coming back. This is a wonderful community and a life saver to many. Hello to newbies and I'm back to others. Some may remember me! Goodness I look young in my banner pic. Need to update it as I'm starting to go grey. But hey when I do at least I won't have to repeatedly bleach before my pillar box red hair is applied 👍😉😀

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Moderator Posts: 377 Listening Ear
    Hi chaos_insomniac! Welcome back! It's fantastic that you're willing to come back and share your experiences with users as I'm sure many of them are now feeling as you did 12 years ago. So thanks very much in advance :)

Just so you know, I've deleted your post in Start Here as that is more of an area for getting to know how the forums work, so have also removed your first line here where you'd mentioned it being a duplicate.

I look forward to seeing how you can support our users.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Haha yes that's fine! I thought I'd actually put it into the right place but then I realised. Thanks for the welcome. I was massively unstable back then but I'm in a good place now, just got to sort out my alcohol addiction. I hope I can be of help xxx
  • Former MemberFormer Member Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey chaos_insomniac, another welcome back

Really great to hear a little about your journey since your last visit. Just to answer your question, you can find out more about our rebrand in this thread :thumb:

Look forward to seeing you around!

James
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thanks James I'll check it out
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,287 Skive's The Limit
    There's a name I haven't seen in a while.
    Weekender Offender