Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Occupational Health

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

I found out today that I have been referred to Occupational Health (for the second time) and I am feeling anxious and worried about this :(

Hannah x

Comments

• Options
    StephSteph Posts: 448 Listening Ear
    Hi Hannah, thanks for posting this thread to talk about this, what have you been referred to Occupational Health for? What's causing you to feel anxious and worried about it? You're doing really well to look for some help and support for yourself here, it's really positive that you are :)
  • Options
    Hi Steph,

Thank you SO much for sending a reply and showing that at least one person cares.

I have been/am being referred back to Occupational Health due to my mental health. I am feeling anxious and worried about as I work in a school and don't want it to affect my job at all but recently it has done a little argh.

Feeling alone...x
  • Options
    DreaDrea Posts: 292 The Mix Regular
    Hey Hannah,

It's been a while since you posted! Hope you're doing well and things are better :) Feel free to talk more if things aren't too good or even to just update us that you're doing well!

Have a great day,

Drea :)
  • Options
    DistractionDistraction Posts: 449 Listening Ear
    Hope ur getting on alright *hug*
  • Options
    I have been signed off of work for a minimum of 6 weeks😢