Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

-

LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
I spoke to RAINN again tonight swear the chat was like 2hours just because I didn't want to press end chat because I didn't want to let go and I told the lady this and she said it was absolutely fine to carry on chatting but after a while I knew I had to go. Since I pressed end chat (about 2hours hour ago now) I've been crying and self harmed. I know I do not feel right. Do you think you can feel in yourself that you're not right?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Lost_sense,

Thanks for reaching out to us again, it must be really difficult. It sounds like you had a really bad night and took a turn for the worse. How are you holding up today? :)

It feels like you felt pressured into ending the call last night, however, RAINN has a 24 hour helpline service available to give you all the support and advice possible. Many helpline services have no time limit on calls and you don't need to feel forced to end the call.

With regards to your question, it is common for people who have been in really difficult situations to like they are not right and are singled out from everyone else. You are not alone!

I hope this answers your question, if not, please feel free to clarify what you mean.

Best Wishes,

Annie *hug*

• Options
    LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    Hahaha AGAIN that sounds bad.

I was desperate I don't want to keep making threads but you know...

I've had like an hours sleep. I feel really sick, really bad, I hate feeling sick I'de rather be sick than carry on feeling sick. My head really hurts aswell I have this pressure in my head and it really hurts right now.

I'm really struggling in just seeing a way forward,

I don't phone RAINN I use their online hotline which is still 24h. I know, the lady I spoke with did make me feel really comfortable and I really liked her. She said it was absolutely ok to carry on chatting but then I would of never gone. I hate pressing end chat.

I think you've answered my question,
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi,

I'm sorry if my use of the word 'again' came across in the wrong way. It's admirable how your are able to post about how you are feeling.

It sounds like you are not feeling much better today which is understandable. Hopefully you will soon start to feel better!

It sounds like these online hotlines and chats mean a lot to you and therefore you don't want to end the chat, which is completely understandable. However, they are there to last as long as you want to. You can also create as many threads as you want, they are here for you to express your feelings as well as to give support or to distract yourself from everyday life.

Annie :)