Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

confused and lonely

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
cut a long story short I have no mum no dad no family, I've been with my boyfriend almost 5 years I live with him and his mum, he recently moved 200miles away to work, I knew his face book password and saw he was talking to another girl so kicked if he said he had stopped then I found out he went for a drink with her so I'm so mad and hurt but people are saying I'm over reacting it's nothing but to me that wrong that's cheating and he's having a go at me and saying I'm a syco but I have no one to talk to I just feel so alone like what am I supposed to do

Comments

• Options
    Well He's moved untill he can get a full time job down here but he's not even trying and I'm still living with his mum I didn't go cause I don't wanna loose my job
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey wkdee,

Sounds like your dealing with a lot. *hug*s

How are you doing today? :heart:

Do keep posting we are here for you
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Hi wkdee,
    Sorry you're going through a tough time, feeling lonely is awful. You are not a psycho. Do you have anyone that you work with that you could perhaps strike up a friendship with or another close friend to confide in? Do you get on well with your partners parents?
    I can understand why you're feeling cross but why did you go onto his Facebook page to begin with? Have you guys had issues like this before?
  • Options
    Hi Wkdee,

I don t think you are over-reacting at all. Don t listen to what other people tell, listen to your heart. If he had noting to hide, why didn t he tell you that he was going to go for a drink with this girl? It doesn t make any sense for him to say that he has stopped going out with her/talking to her. What counts are the facts. And the facts are, that he s done it behind your back, and if it wasn t for you going into his Facebook account, he would have probably never told you. Do you know if he s gone out with this girl alone or whether there were other people with him? That would explain a lot, although it wouldn t justify not telling you. Going out alone with a girl when you have a girlfriend, is very suspicious behaviour, and if I were you, I would contact the girl who he was chatting with, and ask what happened. Whatever happened with her, he has broken your trust, and trust especially after years you ve been with someone, can be difficult to re-build. What does your heart tell you to do?
  • Options
    That is cheating and you deserve far better. It may seem easier to just stay but imagine how happy you could be with someone else who you could trust and who you'd never feel lonely with x