Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Relapsed

Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
Bloody hate myself right now, i went and hurt myself and i haven't done it in over 4 months, why am i such a messed up person?

I dont deserve any good or support.....i am just one big mess!! :banghead::crying:Old Mad
''You were in the wilderness
Looking for your own purpose
Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey jpeople
    Sounds like you been thought a really tough couple of days*hug*. But 4 months is really impressive you should be proud of that. Maybe this article could help you beat that milestone and it might shed some light on your inner turmoil hopefully making you feel less of a mess. Sorry for taking some time to reply, how are you feeling now?

Also just wanted so say congrats for passing GCSE maths.

Hope your feeling a bit better,
    Ed
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Thank you @Eddy - im not feeling great at all and due to this heat i haven't been able to sleep at all recently so its just getting worse - ive got counselling on Wednesday so just going to relax till then (well....probably just worrying), yes i worry about everything and im a complete overthinker - got the worst headache right now so think i need to sleep but its like i cant switch off, its like my mind is always buzzing.
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Jess,

How are you feeling today?

Well done for reaching out on here - we're always here if you need to vent or just talk through things :) What is it that makes you feel you don't deserve any support?

I'm sorry you haven't been able to sleep well recently; it can be really exhausting when you can't get your mind to switch off when you need it to. What kinds of things help you to feel a bit relaxed before you go to bed?

I wonder if you had a chance to look at the article that Eddy posted :chin: