Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Threesomes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
On the topic Outrageous sex questions!, someone raised the topic of threesomes. The post in question was written over 13 years ago, so it's unlikely that the person who raised the topic will be returning to the thread - hence I'm starting a new thread about it.

For years, I've wanted to have a threesome with two hot girls. However, I've never been able to arrange such an event because every girl whom I've asked has refused my suggestion immediately. What's a good way of asking two girls to have a threesome with me?

Comments

• Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    There is no "Good way" in my experience. These things have to happen naturally, otherwise they tend to be disastrous.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How would two hot girls and I getting naked together happen naturally? Surely someone would have to say something to someone?
    Maybe you could get in a relationship with a girl who is okay with having threesomes, and then she can find a friend to join. You could try some dating sites that accommodate that, like craigslist I think.
    I've never seen a section of Craigslist (or of any other site for that matter) that has a Threesomes section. I've mentioned to many girls that I'd like a threesome (on various websites and in person), but I've never received a positive reply. I've seen a few profiles on dating sites that state that they want a third person to join them for a threesome - but all of them have been couples who want a hot girl to join them.