Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Back from my short break!

apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
Hey everyone,

I know I'm not a new member but thought this would be the best place for my post.

I haven't been on the boards in a few weeks now, and although been on chat I'd say a lot less (that's more a coincidence thought as having technical issues on my IPad, and sometimes I get frustrated and give up on chat after a while of it constantly freezing on my side etc.) Basically I never left, and sorry to say you haven't got rid of me.

I didn't really have a break for any particular reason, it more just happened. I was struggling to word things more and just kinda wanted a break. Today I decided to catch up a bit more on the boards and could use some venting. So here I am!

Comments

• apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Also I will probably start using chat on my laptop as IPad and phone is acting up for me!
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,287 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome back, apandav! Great to see you around again, and good on you for taking the initiative and having that short hiatus. :) Hope you're feeling a little more recharged!

Oh, and do let us know about any major tech issues you run into on the problems and suggestions forum if you think it might be happening at our end. :chin:
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.