Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Mean words using discriminating words

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My ex keeps calling me a faggot. I have so many close and dear friends that are gay but I am not. Is this illegal for her to do so and how can I legally get her to stop?

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Don't think their is much you can do by law, any chance of stopping all contact with your Ex? Blocking her number, on Facebook, and all that m'larkey?
  • Options
    Thank you for the response. I grew up following the grateful dead and going to the rainbow gatherings. I got sent away for awhile and then came home. Now I'm a bad guy. ??? My one daughter got hurt by my ex wife's mothers boyfriend and he got sentenced last year to 18 years. Now my ex is with a male that has a history of domestic battery against women. I am sooo totally against violence and am worried to death this guy might hurt one of my 4 daughters or their mother in front of my daughters. I warned her about him and next thing I know I'm accused of putting things inside me analy, being called a fag got cause a lot of my dear friends are gay, I mean I don't understand the violence or hateful words and wish there was something that I could say or file in court to make her stop, because I have to communicate with her because of my daughters as well I don't want my girls to be racist against anyone due to skin color or sexual preference. I wish I knew of a law organization that could help.
  • Options
    If I were in your situation, my biggest concern would be your ex-wife's violent boyfriend and the threat he poses to your daughters. The authorities may be interested in that. Do your daughters live with your ex-wife? Whereabouts in the world do you live?